This was a fun little exercise for me. For absolutely no reason whatsoever…
I wanted to use the Gadgeteer joystick to move a ball around the screen much like an Etch-A-Sketch. Here are the requirements:
- A ball should appear on the display and movable by a joystick.
- The ball must move “PacMan style”.
- It should appear on the other side of the screen if it goes to the edge.
- Vertical movement should be Y-invertible.
- Some games moving the joystick down moves your display up. But this is an optional change.
- An led should display if the Y-inversion is on.
Here’s a video of the final project.
The project is located at my JoystickBall GitHub repository.
Share this Post